Friday, July 07, 2006

July 7 - Day 53

I woke up this morning to discover an email from Tim Baker about the package I've sent for Asher. He'll get to open it up after we receive TA. It's a photo album of us...all of us, including the big Bench Christmas photo and the Thanksgiving photo with Chris & Angie. We also sent some dinosaurs & stickers, so he has toys from Dad & Mom. Tim mentions he spent the afternoon with "Ash" yesterday day and he is such an awesome kid. Oh my heart! I hope later today we're rejoicing with TA!

On another subject...is it possible that Jacob and Sam are growing an inch a day? Really, I feel like I'm shrinking, and it's not in my hips! I am simply amazed at how much these guys eat. I am also rejoicing that they have such giving hearts. During the course of their day they both spend time playing with Anna and cannot wait to be big brothers to Asher. (They also spend time teasing Anna...and probably can't wait to do that to Asher, as well...we truly are "family")

Many random thoughts in my head today...expectant mom syndrome. Feeling much more calm and confident today...and very blessed. Psalm 40:8 I delight to to thy will, O Lord, it is written on my heart.

No comments: