Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day 66

So, I haven't posted because, basically, I've been fowl, crazed and insane waiting for news...any news regarding our travel. Then, I'm upset with myself because I absolutely know that God has a plan and the perfect time and as usual, I need to be patient. It's that ole "head knows" but "heart doesn't get it" scenario. And it's not just me...Philip's trying to figure out when to schedule meetings for work...but knows making it may be futile because we could be in China next month!

This morning I get up (entirely too early thanks to Philip's alarm and Anna's bad dream) and get all my morning routines completed...coffee, paper, general web surfing. Yesterday I remember telling Amy what my devotion topic for today was, but I had forgotten, so this morning I get a laugh...Today's devotion: "A Sound Mind Part I" (From K-Love's On the Right Note devotion booklet). It's a quick & easy read, but the only part that really hits me is the "sound mind" and how mine is not right now. But, God knows that, is laughing with me and knows that I'll soon be back to my "normal" soon.

So, family and friends, bear with me...my sound mind has left me for the moment soon to return. I'll try to stop grumping and enjoy the rest of the summer with Jacob, Sam & Anna and learn that my lists of "to-dos" will just need to be put aside until the timing is right.

Please keep us 5 families waiting for travel approval in your prayers. We keep hearing "any day" yet any day has yet to arrive!

No comments: