Sunday, July 23, 2006

Day 70


Is this not the sweetest little face? We've received a couple of great photos this week, but no TA. I'm all for no photos this week and TA tomorrow!

Today I had to laugh as our pastor preached from Matthew 14:22-23 and referenced that we need to "get out of the safety of our boat" and into the water with Jesus. My mind kept saying, "I'm out of the boat! I'm out of the boat and ready to step into this new adventure!! Can we go now?" Then my mind wandered onto to other subjects such as, My Father in heaven must think I sound like my children...are we there yet?..why?..when?...are you listening?

Patience has never been my strong suit. And Asher's adoption has been a lesson in patience to beat all. But, I remain strong in knowing that yes, God my Father knows my heart, Philip's heart and Asher's heart. He's preparing our family to unite in His absolute perfect time. Just as the entrance of Jacob, Sam and Anna, there is a perfect time for Asher to be adopted by us...and that day will happen soon...and just like Jacob, Sam and Anna the moment will be beautifully and majestically executed in His presence. I will rest in that knowledge and fully trust that all will be well.

Friends and family, know how much I love all of you and appreciate your patience with me at this time. I truly am a hormonal expectant mom and I am blessed by your calming presences!

No comments: