Saturday, July 08, 2006

Day 55

I'm in that "expectant mother" no sleep phase...basically I lie in bed going over the"stuff" in my mind that need to be done to prepare everyone for Asher's arrival. Finally, after spinning my wheels for several hours, I decided to pray for God to prepare Asher for our arrival and fell right asleep and dreamt about our Adoption Day. I'm guessing the "stuff" was not why I was up...praying for my son was. Lesson learned (I hope!) and I'll turn to prayer much quicker tonight!

Philip and I were certified in Infant/Child CPR this morning as part of our adoption process. I found it hard to watch the scenarios of a baby/child getting hurt and needing help. I'm such a mom! But, it is good to know that we really know how to perform CPR if the need arises. I pray it won't. We have just a few more chapters of our last online adoption class and then we'll be done. Then...for those of you who really know me...I'll cross it off my list and be on to the next task! Surely list making (and completing) is a spiritual gift??

Oh, Ash, the stories your siblings will tell you about your mother!

No comments: