Thursday, July 20, 2006

Day 67

I'm blogging from my email account today as a test for when we're in China.
I've been reading that actually logging onto the blog is difficult in China,
but you can update via email. So, here's a test in hopes that we will soon
be sitting in Hebei province with Asher and giving daily updates!

What to do today? Jacob & Sam have cross country, then will help their aunt
paint, so I'm effectively free after 11:30. I'm thinking of escaping
somewhere with Anna...away from the phone...away from the computer...away
from all things Travel Approval related. I think I'm coming to accept that
it will be probably a month or more before we have travel approval in our
possession. So, might as well do something productive today instead of
waiting by the phone!

I'm inserting a random photo...just to see how it works via email ;-) It's
our dog, Cooper, and he looks pitiful...kind like me!

1 comment:

Mama Bench said...

Okay, I've learned that attached photos to not post. So, if we have to update via email in China it may be without photos.