Thursday, August 17, 2006

Day 94

Last night during my dreams Asher was calling MaMa. It was a very distinct, madarin voice gently calling for his MaMa. Every room I entered his voice would come from a different place. He was just out of reach. I never saw his face, but know it was his voice.

So, this morning I'm thinking about how all my children have very distinctive ways for calling for me. Jacob's been MOM! forever. Sam prefers a quieter Mom, sometimes with dramatic emphasis Mo-Om. Anna uses Mom-Mom a lot, and can do a rapid fire "mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom!" Mommy is out the window with her since her brothers rarely use it and she wants to be just like them. And, by the tone of their voice and the way they call, I can tell if they will be asking, complaining or upset by something and need to talk.

I'm so proud of my title, Mom. Nothing could ever compare to being Jacob, Sam, Asher & Anna's MOM! Mo-OM, MaMa & Mom-Mom. I am so blessed!!

No comments: